This Month's Newsletter

December 2017

Check Out The New W4 Form

By Andrew D. Schwartz CPA After decades of misleading all but the most straightforward of taxpayers, the W4 form has been replaced with a new W4 form. This is the form you fill out with your employer when you start working that determines the rate you will have...